[SOLVED] How to enable precision boost on ryzen

Jul 13, 2019
I have ryzen 2700 and a B450 tomahawk with corsair vengeance LPX 3000mhz ram . When i enable precision boost my pc doesnt boot . It only boots when i set my own voltage around (1.3725v) which eventually becomes unstable . How do i make it so that it boosts and uses as much voltage as it needs ? it simply does not boot if i leave the voltage on auto.

Solution
In the CPU settings, is there any place regarding CPU boosting? Typically there's an option to allow the CPU to run precision boost or not to.
I have ryzen 2700 and a B450 tomahawk with corsair vengeance LPX 3000mhz ram . When i enable precision boost my pc doesnt boot . It only boots when i set my own voltage around (1.3725v) which eventually becomes unstable . How do i make it so that it boosts and uses as much voltage as it needs ? it simply does not boot if i leave the voltage on auto.
Must be something about BIOS, see if you can get latest one.

Jul 13, 2019
Must be something about BIOS, see if you can get latest one.

let me update , i tried it today and it DOES boot but the clock seems to be stuck at 3.3ghz . And my voltage does not go above 1.1V using CPUZ or Ryzen master . It only boosts when i set the voltage myself . Also everything is on auto