How to enable usb debugging on LG K10(2017) with broken screen

Jun 27, 2018
Hello,
I have above phone which fell in a bathtub and lcd and touch don't work (black screen, when i tap it no audio feedback) but the mobo is working just fine (it makes a sound when powered on, beeps when OTG keyboard plugged in...). I would like to have it as a home server, but while trying to enable usb debugging, i factory resetted it. My question is: How to enable usb debugging on a phone with a dead screen?
Any help appreciated
Sorry for my bad english

Edit: My friend has the same phone and he would borrow it to me without a problem

What do you mean like to have it as a home server? Doing what? You may be able to setup USB debugging in the reset options using the power and volume down buttons. But if the screen is dead you will never know if you selected the correct thing. That's like a $40 phone, toss it, not even worth replacing the screen unless you need files from it.

Jun 27, 2018
I don't need the files from it, haven't even taught of replacing the screen, usb debugging cannot be enabled from the power menu(checked on my friends's phone). Would like to use it as a NAS with external OTG HDD.