Question How to enable XMP in dell inspiron one 2310?

Jun 2, 2022
Hello, I changed the ram to 8gb and it worked after I enabled CPUID but after two days it is showing kernel Error like before. I think enabling XMP can help but it is not in the BIOS help.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

What rams were you on prior to the upgrade? What did you upgrade to? Links to the ram kit/sticks would help us two fold. As for your AIO, did you make sure you were on the latest BIOS version prior to the upgrade? If you've gone through the BIOS and can't find the option for X.M.P, it's very likely that it doesn't exist there since prebuilt's/AIO's of that era didn't want end users to tamper with settings(under the hood).

Jun 2, 2022
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

What rams were you on prior to the upgrade? What did you upgrade to? Links to the ram kit/sticks would help us two fold. As for your AIO, did you make sure you were on the latest BIOS version prior to the upgrade? If you've gone through the BIOS and can't find the option for X.M.P, it's very likely that it doesn't exist there since prebuilt's/AIO's of that era didn't want end users to tamper with settings(under the hood).
I'm sorry for replying late, well I don't have links for the ram since my father brought it for me it's a DDR3L 1600(11)4GB 1.35V SO-DIMM (ADATA), the pc is 4GB ram I wanted to upgrade it to 8GB ram and yes the BIOS is up to date and it's windows 10. The new ram (8gb) did work for 2days but stopped for some reason I'm using the old one atm and it shows kernel error which is related to the ram it seems