How to find all my started threads or single posts?

c050

Reputable
Dec 14, 2018
I've done due diligence before asking this question in that I've searched for an answer to this for literally years ... I've seen other posters frustrated by the same question.

The "Your Content" only shows recently.
At one point I come across a menu named "Your started threads". I made the big mistake of not bookmarking it. How can I get there again?

boju

Titan
Ambassador
ewPdc2E.png

boju

Titan
Ambassador
If there were older posts, they may have disappeared during the forum change. Not sure though, I still have my posts dating back donkey's years. Hopefully a mod will know.

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!
If there were older posts, they may have disappeared during the forum change. Not sure though, I still have my posts dating back donkey's years. Hopefully a mod will know.

No posts were lost in the forum change.

There is currently a bug which is stopping the forum showing anyone's posts prior to Oct 2019 - its currently being looked into.

This is true

c050

Reputable
Dec 14, 2018
Related.
How to find posts that are "awaiting approval"?
If the post never appear, how to find out why the moderator didn't like it?

I have one such post tight now in laptop tech support that I can't find and wonder what it's problem is. Started simultaneously with this thread (that came through immediately).
It's title was clear I think but I can see maybe the body was unfocused because I included, though shortly, what and why I did what I did which ultimately might be uninteresting.

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!
Related.
How to find posts that are "awaiting approval"?
If the post never appear, how to find out why the moderator didn't like it?

I have one such post tight now in laptop tech support that I can't find and wonder what it's problem is. Started simultaneously with this thread (that came through immediately).
It's title was clear I think but I can see maybe the body was unfocused because I included, though shortly, what and why I did what I did which ultimately might be uninteresting.

You can't see threads awaiting approval, we only can.

I checked and made sure yours is visible. it is.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Posts only normally go in there if you have edited them. And if you under a certain number of posts (not exactly sure of number). It is part of the spam prevention system.

One trick spammers try is to post an innocent post and later edit in the links. This alerts us to it.

Alas it also catches innocent posts as well. Moderators are normally pretty fast to clear the list though.