[SOLVED] how to find compatible ram for my lenovo v110-15isk?

Jun 5, 2021
its i5-6200u, with soldered 4 gb ram DDR4 2133MHz and a SODIMM slot. maximum supported is 16GB, i got some RAMs in amazon but confused with CL value. Is that CL matters and how much should it be?

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You can look for a single 8GB stick rated at DDR4-2133MHz with any sort of latencies considering you have ram soldered onto the motherboard. Also, regardless of what timings you look for, you can't tinker with them in BIOS since that option is not allowed by laptop maker.

Lutfij

Titan

You can look for a single 8GB stick rated at DDR4-2133MHz with any sort of latencies considering you have ram soldered onto the motherboard. Also, regardless of what timings you look for, you can't tinker with them in BIOS since that option is not allowed by laptop maker.

Reactions: SheldonCooperTDK
Solution
Jun 5, 2021

Thank you Lutfij, I am ordering the RAM now and will come back after testing performance. 😀