Question how to find my phone number

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2020
I've looked everywhere in my dual sim samsung A40 including 'about phone' for my phone number. I found the EMEI number but there's no phone number. Without the number I can't even ask my service provider. The first thing they ask is for your phone number. It's a prepaid sim so there's no contract.
Can anyone tell me how to find my phone number?

Mar 19, 2020
I could try looking for people I've phoned but unfortunately since I bought the sim, I lost my phone so all messages were stored on the stolen sim/phone so message histories have also been lost with the phone.

Mar 19, 2020
That's the specific reason I have two sims. I need to get pin codes to access my Australian bank account and ditto for my Italian bank account. Otherwise I'm continually taking sims in and out of my phone

Mar 19, 2020
Not to mention security codes for my airbnb listing in Australia, Paris and Italy. These security codes are becoming ever more common and drive me crazy. I wish I had a triple sim phone!

Reactions: punkncat

noyaus

Honorable
Jul 15, 2016
Sadly.my WhatsApp number is the Italian one. But thanks for telling to help in any case
Hi. I live in Australia currently and I am an ex-vodafone customer. Curious question is your Australian Vodafone sim stolen/missing? If you Vodafone sim is still with you what you can do is that there is that on your sim will be a number as seen when you go this link: https://www.vodafone.com.au/support/device/replace-sim

With that maybe try and contact Vodafone Customer Support via their Facebook Page (Facebook Messenger) and give them that sim number using that they might be able to help you out if they can or guide you in the right path

They also have this number to call from overseas: +61 426 320 000 - I feel like they might ask for your phone number but it is still worth a shot.

noyaus

Honorable
Jul 15, 2016
Also if you are able to get into your email account and it's the same one as where a Vodafone bill or something gets sent to your email it might show you your phone number that way or it will tell you your account number which you can reference if you do get in touch with Vodafone AU

The app has detected my Italian sim phone number, which I know. But not the Oz one.

Plug in one SIM card at a time, boot the phone and see what number it's attached to. If it does not show one of them there is nothing you can do aside from calling the provider and see if they can match your SIM card number to their records, or ask someone you know you called before what the # was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS