I7 4770
32 GB gskill DDR3
Zallman case
Coller máster
Ssd 120 gb
Ssd 240 gb
2 hdd 3tb
Audio amplifier tda 7377 consuming 3A from 12 volts in the power supplies

that was working perfectly until one rainy night I turn it off and when I turn it on in the morning nothing happens. In first place I put the blame in my UPS caus in other moment it was the ups the problem but not this time and when I remove the power source from the case and make a bridge between the power on cable and the ground the fan turn on and immediately turn off.

I took it To a friend's house that has experience in this matter but he says that doesn't have the plane to guide with the repairmen because it was very complex with a lot of mosfet. And I was looking In the web and found nothing please if someone has some video or plane that can help me with it I will be grateful because here I can not find a PSU supplier right now first with the quarantine and second it is very expensive and I can't afford it thank again with your help and sorry for any grammar issue

Solution
I doubt that you will be able to fix it. Be careful if you open it up, even if the power is diconnected, some components might be still charged and dangerous if touched.

You can try open it up and have a look for burn marks or popped capacitors. If no visible damage is in there, you might be lost, sorry.
Jun 3, 2020
Hi Thanks for your replay when I took it to my friend's house and leave this tread is because I was tried everything I even has my pc working with a commercial Power source with the minimum consumption possible I mean with only the necessary conected to it and the guarantee expire many years ago with the previous owner so the only possible I have is to fix it

I doubt that you will be able to fix it. Be careful if you open it up, even if the power is diconnected, some components might be still charged and dangerous if touched.

You can try open it up and have a look for burn marks or popped capacitors. If no visible damage is in there, you might be lost, sorry.

Solution

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
Hi Thanks for your replay when I took it to my friend's house and leave this tread is because I was tried everything I even has my pc working with a commercial Power source with the minimum consumption possible I mean with only the necessary conected to it and the guarantee expire many years ago with the previous owner so the only possible I have is to fix it
Not what you wish to hear but if your PC is running using a different power supply then you really need to just buy a new one.

You might get the other one working again and hook it up and fry parts of your PC.