[SOLVED] how to fix bsod ( blue screen of death)

xCJ11

Commendable
Oct 20, 2020
i encountered a bsod and it said "not enough memory to create ramdisk" what is that suppsoed to mean

Solution
One of the programs on your PC must be trying to create the ram disk as its not a common thing for a PC to run.

Try a clean boot and see if it changes anything - make sure to read instructions and make sure NOT to disable any microsoft services or windows won't load right - https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows

if clean boot fixes it, it shows its likely a startup program. You should, over a number of startups. restart the programs you stopped to isolate the one that is to blame.

Perhaps its installed by the people who made PC.

xCJ11

Commendable
Oct 20, 2020
Do you have Windows to manage page file set to auto?
dude i dont even know what ur talking about as i CANNOT open my pc, pls tell what does the bsod mean and what can i do to fix it, literally i just bought this pc like a week ago and problems keep coming from it, ram doesnt run at specified speed, some games crash, downloads freeze the pc, now this bsod, wtf, so pls tell me what to do with this bsod

Colif

Win 11 Master
One of the programs on your PC must be trying to create the ram disk as its not a common thing for a PC to run.

Try a clean boot and see if it changes anything - make sure to read instructions and make sure NOT to disable any microsoft services or windows won't load right - https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows

if clean boot fixes it, it shows its likely a startup program. You should, over a number of startups. restart the programs you stopped to isolate the one that is to blame.

Perhaps its installed by the people who made PC.

Solution
dude i dont even know what ur talking about as i CANNOT open my pc, pls tell what does the bsod mean and what can i do to fix it, literally i just bought this pc like a week ago and problems keep coming from it, ram doesnt run at specified speed, some games crash, downloads freeze the pc, now this bsod, wtf, so pls tell me what to do with this bsod
It sounds like you installed software and it was not configured correctly. Do as said above and try a clean boot. You can try a full reinstall of Windows. Or you can take it back to where you got it from.

TRENDING THREADS