How To How to fix buffering and frame drops DELL XPS 15 9560

OfficialChe

Honorable
Nov 3, 2013
So about a year ago I bought a XPS 15 9560. Played Rust, CSGO, Squad, LoL and several other games. During this time I used several programs like throttlestop. It worked fine and I could keep nice temperatures and good performance.

This week my summer started. For about 6 months I had quit gaming and deleted everything on my laptop. Now my summer has started and I would love to pick some of these games up on my free time. But I cant run a single one of them. Not even league of legends, with a regular framerate of 250fps. It drops down to 1 fps every 20 seconds, like a freeze, this includes the sound with an electric BEEEP. It doesnt matter what game. Im using throttlestop and underclocking my CPU with -80.

See for yourself.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0YGZX0w-dA

Send my laptop back to dell. They returned it with a fresh windows, saying there is nothing wrong with it.
I tried everything to my knowledge... During these buffers my CPU and GPU go up to 100% usage, SOMETIMES.

I must say that Dell has replaced my motherboard during this period of non-gaming. Could this be the issue? Anyone has a clue?

TRENDING THREADS