Question How to fix Gt 730 no display but working fine

Oct 17, 2021
Gt 730 no display but working fine i know its working fine because i connected a webcam to it and tried to turn on camera and it worked i turned it on waited for a minute pressed windows typed camera and pressed enter the webcam light turned on I've tried different monitors different display cables new psu and i tried a gt 9500 it worked is there any way to fix the gpu or is it unfixable?

Oct 16, 2021
Graphics cards like yours DO NOT CONNECT to the motherboard, you need the HDMI on your monitor connected to your graphics card, or you can connect a VGA to your monitor and then to your graphics card. In case your graphics card does not have VGA and and your monitor does not have HDMI you need to buy an adapter

Reactions: WealthyElite
Oct 17, 2021
I did not connect it to the mother board i connected it to the graphics card i have
C.A68HM-K PLUS V18
gt 730
x4 760k
2 sticks 4gb ram 1600
320 gb ssd
psu 500 enermax

Oct 16, 2021
Facts this is true

Like @zGrimorium 's post, make sure to connect your vga/hdmi/dvi/Display Port to your GPU instead of your motherboard. If nothing is still working you may need to remove the GPU and do some troubleshooting in the bios or windows

Did the monitor work before you installed the gpu? I dont really understand your original post about the webcam and GPU

C.A68HM-K PLUS V18
gt 730
x4 760k
2 sticks 4gb ram 1600
320 gb ssd
psu 500 enermax

Is the "x4 760k" the CPU? If it is, then it should have an igpu so that u can troubleshoot it.

Also what Windows are you using, is it like Windows 7 or Windows 10?

Oct 17, 2021
Like @zGrimorium 's post, make sure to connect your vga/hdmi/dvi/Display Port to your GPU instead of your motherboard. If nothing is still working you may need to remove the GPU and do some troubleshooting in the bios or windows

Did the monitor work before you installed the gpu? I dont really understand your original post about the webcam and GPU

Is the "x4 760k" the CPU? If it is, then it should have an igpu so that u can troubleshoot it.

Also what Windows are you using, is it like Windows 7 or Windows 10?
Im tring to say that win 10 is running fine because i can acces the camera its just that the monitor is not getting a signal

Oct 17, 2021
i just remembered this but before this happened i was overclocking my gpu and got some bsod watchdog smthn and sometimes it was stable the bsod rarely happened but it did happen

Oct 17, 2021
so i remote controled my pc and it seems to be working i connected my old 9500 gt and made the connection turned off pc remove power wires and changed gpu to broken gt 730 connected to the pc using my laptop and doing remote control and it seems to be doing good

Oct 17, 2021
so i remote controled my pc and it seems to be working i connected my old 9500 gt and made the connection turned off pc remove power wires and changed gpu to broken gt 730 connected to the pc using my laptop and doing remote control and it seems to be doing good
when i tried to install the drivers it wont work it says not compatible with the version of windows i tried gpu z it was all blank