How to fix gta5 error

Sep 23, 2018
I have been playing Gta5 for couple of months with no problem but today when I started the game it crashes at loading "ERR_GFX_D3D_INIT" some of my friends suggested me to delete d3dcompiler_46.dll and d3dcsx_46.dll files and reinstall dx setup I have done all of them but still it shows the same error does anyone knows how to fix it and why does it happen ??

Solution
Its an annoying issue and it seems to be common with gta V-whats your FULL system specs? I would try a CLEAN install of your display drivers (using DDU). Make sure the game itself is updated, as Rockstar has brought out multiple stability patches over time. If you are using steam verify your game's cache. Try disabling unnecessary software such as any overlays, recording software etc. Reinstall C++ and DirectX libraries. Also are you running any mods?
Its an annoying issue and it seems to be common with gta V-whats your FULL system specs? I would try a CLEAN install of your display drivers (using DDU). Make sure the game itself is updated, as Rockstar has brought out multiple stability patches over time. If you are using steam verify your game's cache. Try disabling unnecessary software such as any overlays, recording software etc. Reinstall C++ and DirectX libraries. Also are you running any mods?

Solution