How to fix Medal of honor: airborne 'no disc inserted' problem?

graw

Honorable
Dec 26, 2012
I brought a original moha dvd from my friend and when i installed it ran it it said 'video card not supported'. I returned the disc to my friend. some days later, I found a software called 3d analyze which could run it. now when i click on moha.exe a pop up appears saying 'no disc inserted' 'please insert original moha disc'. how can i make this game run? please help!

thanks

Solution
The game like many others requires that the original disk is in the DVD drive in order to play (this is in order to keep the game from being played on more than one computer at a time by passing the disk around and installing it on multiple systems - since you purchased a single copy of the game and are allowed to play it on one computer at a time not multiple systems - so in order to play you need to get the disk back from your friend and put it in the DVD drive !
The game like many others requires that the original disk is in the DVD drive in order to play (this is in order to keep the game from being played on more than one computer at a time by passing the disk around and installing it on multiple systems - since you purchased a single copy of the game and are allowed to play it on one computer at a time not multiple systems - so in order to play you need to get the disk back from your friend and put it in the DVD drive !

Solution