how to fix media disconnected windows 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
Exact same problem on my dell inspirion I logged in and when I try to open a page “the remote device or resource won’t accept the connection” and when I try to release and renew the ip? “Media disconnected” blah blah I checked lan settings, malware scan I’m clean I don’t know what’s going on here I reset the router, reset my windows 7 and it’s still there I don’t know if it’s a router block from my parent or what I’m desperate and haven’t been able to do anything on it all summer just had it in a corner as when I am bored I stare at the ceiling until I fall asleep someone explain and aid me please! I look forward to your response
Aug 1, 2018
Exact same problem on my dell inspirion I logged in and when I try to open a page “the remote device or resource won’t accept the connection” and when I try to release and renew the ip? “Media disconnected” blah blah I checked lan settings, malware scan I’m clean I don’t know what’s going on here I reset the router, reset my windows 7 and it’s still there I don’t know if it’s a router block from my parent or what I’m desperate and haven’t been able to do anything on it all summer just had it in a corner as when I am bored I stare at the ceiling until I fall asleep someone explain and aid me please! I look forward to your response

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.