[SOLVED] How to fix my weird no signal problem ?

Oct 6, 2019
Hello everyone
So i bought a new Palit gtx 1650 GPU and installed in my old pc which had an Afox AF210 ( which was working fine ) on my motherboard Foxconn H61XML I got no display with the new GPU so i tried reinstalling the old GPU got the same no signal error on my monitor I tried unplugging everything from my motherboard and replugging i somehow managed to get both of the GPUs to work but with the new GPU It froze on the motherboard splashscreen and windows didnt load ! so I came to the conclusion that i had to update my bios ! i downloaded the new bios put them on a flash drive rebooted the pc wenrt to the boot from flash drive menu selected my flash drive ! Pc restarted and i got the no signal problem again ! i tried everything un plugging and replugging , clearing RAM sticks ! nothing ! than i cleared cmos to switch to my MOBO GPU but i still get no signal ! i think my MOBO isnt equiped with an iGPU ! i cant fix the problem ! help please

Solution
intel CPUs are typically equipped with an iGPU inside the CPU (not the mobo). so it's weird that you couldn't get any signal from it. check several things if you can.
1st, your case manufacturers usually give you a small speaker that you should plug on the motherboard. try to plug that first, and see if it makes any sound. if it gives a sound, try to see what does that sound mean on google.
2nd, unmount your CPU cooler, turn the pc on, and feel with your hand whether the CPU turns hot or not. if it didn't turn hot, that means your system's dead (could be the CPU or mobo or PSU).
3rd, if your CPU is indeed running, try to test your RAM 1 by 1. (using one stick at a time).
4th, check your cables and monitor. unplug the HDMI or VGA cables...

Irisena

Commendable
Oct 1, 2019
intel CPUs are typically equipped with an iGPU inside the CPU (not the mobo). so it's weird that you couldn't get any signal from it. check several things if you can.
1st, your case manufacturers usually give you a small speaker that you should plug on the motherboard. try to plug that first, and see if it makes any sound. if it gives a sound, try to see what does that sound mean on google.
2nd, unmount your CPU cooler, turn the pc on, and feel with your hand whether the CPU turns hot or not. if it didn't turn hot, that means your system's dead (could be the CPU or mobo or PSU).
3rd, if your CPU is indeed running, try to test your RAM 1 by 1. (using one stick at a time).
4th, check your cables and monitor. unplug the HDMI or VGA cables, then plug them again.
5th, if you somehow managed to get signal again on your iGPU (mobo VGA connector), but not the 1650, that means the 1650 is dead, and you should RMA it.

Solution
Oct 6, 2019
Thanks for your answer bud
I've already tried changing ram sticks and checking cables ! i'll try inmounting CPU Cooler and getting a mobo speaker !
i'll keep you in touch !