[SOLVED] How to fix no signal on monitor?

Jan 16, 2020
I'm building my first gaming pc and i go to connect my monitor to my gpu. I get no signal on monitor so i turn off the pc and it wouldn't turn back on, i waited for a while and it still wouldn't turn on. i unplugged the hdmi from the gpu and my pc was able to turn back on. i finally got it to work somehow and i installed all the drivers i needed to install. turn off my pc and then today i had no signal problems and my pc wouldn't turn back on

mb: gigabyte b450 aorus M
gpu: evga geforce gtx 1660 xc ultra
cpu: amd ryzen 7 2700
psu: thermaltake 600w gold
ram: g skill trident z rgb 2 8gb sticks
monitor: AOC g2590fx

Last edited:
Solution
I'm building my first gaming pc and i go to connect my monitor to my gpu. I get no signal on monitor so i turn off the pc and it wouldn't turn back on, i waited for a while and it still wouldn't turn on. i unplugged the hdmi from the gpu and my pc was able to turn back on. i finally got it to work somehow and i installed all the drivers i needed to install. turn off my pc and then today i had no signal problems and my pc wouldn't turn back on

Try a different HDMI cord. You did make sure you have all cables connected to the GPu properly.

Ferimer

Distinguished

Try a different HDMI cord. You did make sure you have all cables connected to the GPu properly.

Reactions: xvoidedboatx
Solution