Apr 9, 2020
Hi, I’m unsure if you are able to help me with this but I’m experiencing trouble related to the Nvidia 1050 card in my laptop and would really appreciate help on how to fix it because I’m going mad in isolation! The card reports an error code 43 in device manager, something related to the drivers. The possible solutions I’ve tried so far that have all failed are:
Updating bios
Deleting GeForce experience, nvidia control panel and uninstalling device then reinstalling all 3
Updating graphic drivers

The reason I didn’t roll back drivers is because the problem suddenly occurred one day and I had NOT updated the graphic drivers, unless it automatically updated but I think I have that turned off. I am installing the right drivers for the card I’m certain.

Also, Nvidia control panel will not even open and GeForce experience isn’t working properly either, and I have reinstalled them numerous times.

I’m currently at a loss with no clue of what to do. I’m starting to think it’s a physical problem, however the card is still recognised in device manager so I’m hoping it’s not deadweight.

Any advice would be so helpful,
Thanks,
Kurt