How to fix 'Out of range' on monitor with Win 10?

Rob_20

Commendable
Feb 19, 2016
So I wanted to try out getting 75hz on my BenQ G2220HD monitor for games like csgo and whatnot, I downloaded CRU, applied a 75hz 1920x1080 preset and upon applying it in windows I now cannot use the monitor as it is stuck with a 'Out of range' signal, and I'm not sure how to enter safe mode and fix this problem.

How do I revert my settings on Windows 10 to get signal to my monitor back?

Much appreciated.

Solution
Press Restart. After Windows 10 reboots, you can choose which boot options you want enabled. To get into Safe Mode , you have three different options. To enable Safe Mode press the F4 key on your keyboard, to enable “ Safe Mode with Networking” press F5 and to enable “ Safe Mode with Command Prompt” press F6

Rob_20

Commendable
Feb 19, 2016

Sorry if I sound silly asking, but how do I launch windows in safe mode with Windows 10? I try hitting shift+f8, f4 but it just boots normally and out of range.

Rob_20

Commendable
Feb 19, 2016

Your advice seems to work, but believe my safe mode boot is stuffed up (will reinstall windows soon), as it comes up with the blue screen when starting. I plugged in another monitor which works, is there a way to reset the settings for my BenQ monitor?