Question How to fix this?

Yeah, I REALLY doubt there is any fix for THAT. Sometimes broke is broke.

As long as the headphones still work, I guess you could try to plough a nice bead of silicone adhesive around the contact point and then push the two halves together, secure them with a rubber band and then leave it to sit for about two days. Other than that, I don't see much chance of actually "fixing" them.

Reactions: Optinq

Sgt_Sykes

Honorable
Jul 17, 2013
Frankly I don't think you'll have much luck. You can try to fix them with hot glue, but that tends to break when you put the headphones on your head. At best you won't have a good fit, at worst they'll keep falling apart.

Note that it's only worth trying if the earpieces actually work. If not, you're better off buying some new ones.

Silicone adhesive/caulking, 100% clear silicone, will work far better than any of those solutions because silicone remains somewhat flexible and is not as susceptible to breaking easily through normal flexion and movement. It still might not work, but it's probably the best bet. The other product that might work but may not be available in all regions is a product called Lexel, which is EXTREMELY sticky between all surfaces but loses it's exterior "stick" once cured. It's practically impossible to pull two work pieces apart once Lexel has bonded between them and it too remains flexible and is not susceptible to separation from impacts or flexion.

May 25, 2019
Thanks to everyone for the suggestions i tried fixing them but it didnt work and the audio started to get buggy so i went and i bought a new pair.Now i have a hole in my wallet.