Question how to fix underclocking on a very old bios that doesnt have speed step options

Apr 25, 2021
hi I have a very old pc with 2.19 as the base speed after a windows update my cpu was only going at 0.80 base speed i found the problem its speedstep but i cant fix it cuz i have a very old bios plz help me as fast as possible

can u show me the settings i need to put in throttle stop to bring back performance
If you need some help with ThrottleStop, post some pictures so I can see what speed your CPU is running at. I also need to see what boxes are checked and how you have the program setup. The more pictures you provide of the problem you are having, the better chance that I can help you.

It is impossible to make any suggestions with the limited information you have provided so far.

Reactions: SamirD
Apr 25, 2021
If you need some help with ThrottleStop, post some pictures so I can see what speed your CPU is running at. I also need to see what boxes are checked and how you have the program setup. The more pictures you provide of the problem you are having, the better chance that I can help you.

It is impossible to make any suggestions with the limited information you have provided so far.
i put all to max but i dont think my system is listening to throttle stop its just doing wat it used to do