[SOLVED] How to fix windows 10 not booting after changing ram speed to 3200 mhz

Jan 10, 2021
I hope I can get a response from anyone that might have a potential fix for this. I have an Asus Rog Strix B450-F gaming motherboard, G Skill Ram F43200 (4x4) 3200mhz, an Rx 5700 xt, 1TB HDD, and a 250GB SSD. I have removed for CMOS battery for several hours, that didn't work, I've tried only leaving one ram stick in and it just got stuck on the booting screen, I've tried flashing my bios, and that also didn't work. In the bios I've tried changing it to D.O.C.P Standard because I do not have the regular D.O.C.P and that didn't work. And I've tried changing the voltage and that also didn't work. Does anyone else know of anything else I can do to change my ram speed from 2133 mhz to 3200mhz and have my windows actually boot up properly? Because I feel like I've tried everything but nothing works.

Solution
I hope I can get a response from anyone that might have a potential fix for this. I have an Asus Rog Strix B450-F gaming motherboard, G Skill Ram F43200 (4x4) 3200mhz, an Rx 5700 xt, 1TB HDD, and a 250GB SSD. I have removed for CMOS battery for several hours, that didn't work, I've tried only leaving one ram stick in and it just got stuck on the booting screen, I've tried flashing my bios, and that also didn't work. In the bios I've tried changing it to D.O.C.P Standard because I do not have the regular D.O.C.P and that didn't work. And I've tried changing the voltage and that also didn't work. Does anyone else know of anything else I can do to change my ram speed from 2133 mhz to 3200mhz and have my windows actually boot up...
I hope I can get a response from anyone that might have a potential fix for this. I have an Asus Rog Strix B450-F gaming motherboard, G Skill Ram F43200 (4x4) 3200mhz, an Rx 5700 xt, 1TB HDD, and a 250GB SSD. I have removed for CMOS battery for several hours, that didn't work, I've tried only leaving one ram stick in and it just got stuck on the booting screen, I've tried flashing my bios, and that also didn't work. In the bios I've tried changing it to D.O.C.P Standard because I do not have the regular D.O.C.P and that didn't work. And I've tried changing the voltage and that also didn't work. Does anyone else know of anything else I can do to change my ram speed from 2133 mhz to 3200mhz and have my windows actually boot up properly? Because I feel like I've tried everything but nothing works.
Which CPU ?. If it's 1st gen it will be mission impossible with all 4 sticks. 2666 to just maybe 2933. 2nd and 3rd gen chances are better but depends on RAM quality. 5000 series Ryzen should have no problem.
For now, try with only 2 sticks and update BIOS if needed,

Solution