Question How to fix?

Gamingserious5

Honorable
BANNED
Feb 13, 2019
So recently I bought a pc and it arrived yesterday so I did the usual startup and saw that my things were going off my screen into the void. I then did some research and turns out my resolution is too high for my monitor but the drop down menu for the resolution in settings is Grey and I can't change the setting. Can anyone tell me how to fix this please. Any help is appreciated. Thanks a bunch

Gamingserious5

Honorable
BANNED
Feb 13, 2019
Brand new built. Only got it yesterday but the motherboard is said to support the new ryzen apu but I have now encountered another issue with it where I went into the bios and reset all to default and then I tried to exit but it just put me in a continuous loop to the bios

kanewolf

Titan
If you can get into the BIOS, with a display, then the motherboard at least partially supports your CPU. According to the Asus website, BIOS 4801 is the minimum for that CPU. There are two newer BIOS versions. If you ever get back to where you can update, I would recommend updating to the 5205 (latest) for maximum compatibilities.

Latest posts