[SOLVED] how to flash vbios to gtx 680m ?

Monzer_1

Reputable
Dec 4, 2016
Hello everyone , I'm getting an error code 45 on my alienware m17xr4 ( graphic card ), after doing some searching and trying different drivers I've come to conclusion that I need to flash a new vbios . Is there an easy guide to do this ? any advice would be appreciated

Solution
I doubt it's anything to do with a VBIOS flash. You should check and see that your motherboard(not the GPU) is on the latest BIOS update. If you have a number of updates to go through to reach the latest, don't jump to the latest, gradually work your way to the latest.

What OS version are you working with?

Also, last I read, any issues with the GPU that is not resolved with a clean install of Windows or a BIOS update or the latest drivers, means the GPU is dead.

Lutfij

Titan
I doubt it's anything to do with a VBIOS flash. You should check and see that your motherboard(not the GPU) is on the latest BIOS update. If you have a number of updates to go through to reach the latest, don't jump to the latest, gradually work your way to the latest.

What OS version are you working with?

Also, last I read, any issues with the GPU that is not resolved with a clean install of Windows or a BIOS update or the latest drivers, means the GPU is dead.

Solution