How To 

How to flip and rotate your screen in Windows 10

vafgQ03.png

If you use your computer for a range of tasks, you might find the traditional landscape screen orientation good for some things but not so good for others. This is especially true if you’re using a Windows 10 tablet. If you would like to flip and rotate your screen in Windows 10 to make it more comfortable to use for different things, here’s how.

I tend to play games or watch movies in landscape mode but read books or surf the net in portrait mode. The ‘longer’ screen makes webpages work much more fluidly for some reason so I flip my tablet quite a lot. Try it, you might like it.

Flip and rotate your screen in Windows 10
You can use a Settings command to flip and rotate your screen or do it via Control Panel.

1. Right click on your desktop and select Display settings.
2. Highlight the screen you want to change (if you have multiple monitors) and change Orientation between Landscape and Portrait.
3. To flip the screen, select Landscape (flipped) or Portrait (flipped).

Using Control Panel:

1. Navigate to Control Panel, Appearance and Personalization, Display and Screen Resolution.
2. Highlight the screen you want to change (if you have multiple monitors) and change Orientation between Landscape and Portrait.
3. To flip the screen, select Landscape (flipped) or Portrait (flipped).

You can use these commands on a desktop too as long as you have a monitor stand that can rotate the screen and hold it there.

Here are a few more ways to personalize Windows 10:
How to pin folders and drives to the Taskbar in Windows 10
How to add or remove exclusions for Windows Defender in Windows 10
How to add or delete accounts in Mail app in Windows 10