[SOLVED] How to fully fix CPU fan error on my new ASUS motherboard and how to fix myKraken X62Liquid CPU Cooler

GOT_Drogon_GOT

Prominent
Jun 11, 2019
So I just got my new motherboard and I got a CPU fan error message now my liquid cooler has a 3 pin connector and the motherboards is 4 and the fans are spinning perfectly yet there is no light on my cooler and when I use the NZXT cam software it says NA where the fan speed is and it says there is no supported devices available. What I did to get past the the error was go to monitor and ignore it and it doesn’t matter if I plug the 3 pin into the CPU cooler or the pump I get no lighting and NA for my fan speed I was wondering if there was any fix for the lighting or fan speed or if it’s just because it’s a 3 pin trying to connect to a 4 pin.

Solution
So I just got my new motherboard and I got a CPU fan error message now my liquid cooler has a 3 pin connector and the motherboards is 4 and the fans are spinning perfectly yet there is no light on my cooler and when I use the NZXT cam software it says NA where the fan speed is and it says there is no supported devices available. What I did to get past the the error was go to monitor and ignore it and it doesn’t matter if I plug the 3 pin into the CPU cooler or the pump I get no lighting and NA for my fan speed I was wondering if there was any fix for the lighting or fan speed or if it’s just because it’s a 3 pin trying to connect to a 4 pin.
As far as fan and pump motors are concerned, when you plug a 3 pin into a 4pin header...
As far as fan and pump motors are concerned, when you plug a 3 pin into a 4pin header, you should change it to Dc control instead of PWM.

Reactions: GOT_Drogon_GOT
Solution