Question How to get a high end graphics card right now?

Mar 24, 2021
I've been waiting to get a high end graphics card for like 6 months now and haven't seen any opportunity too. And was wondering if there's an easier way of doing so??? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

tkline

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2016
I had plans to build a cheap gaming PC for TV gaming, but the prices on even the old cards are just outrageous. I've been out of the loop for a while. What's going on? Is it bots scoping them all up like the playstations? Or shortages due to Covid or something? Why can't they let you just order one, and then when it's available they ship it out to you, even if it's a few months from now? At least then you know you're on the list... So needless to say, won't be building a new pc anytime soon...

antonis mark

Prominent
Jan 21, 2021
I always owned low-end GPUs after I build my first PC then GPU SHORTAGE! and now I am stuck with the super cheap options since gtx 1050 ti costs 300 euros just barely my current budget and is not worth it I prefer to buy a midrange with 300 euros this is just BS man! I barely run MSFS 2020 and can't even run cyberpunk 2077 (and not the newly released resident evil 8) and that's for more than 6 mouths wtf and the worst part is I am using an old intel LGA 1551 socket and yes despite seems good it has worse integrated graphics than my current GPU(gt 1030) its not AM4 (amd) so I can install an APU with good graphics LGA 1200 isn't a cheap option either...

Last edited: