How to get around Limit per Customer?

XxDaBombGamerxX

Honorable
Dec 18, 2014
So, in order to get a little extra cash, I'm looking at building computers for profit. Now we all shake off that little note "Limit 1 Per Customer" etc, on amazon and newegg. But when trying to do some part time computer building, how do you get around this limitation?

Solution

Maybe they don't have such an account, call them? See what they can do for a small company?

XxDaBombGamerxX

Honorable
Dec 18, 2014

Understandable, however, how do you get around the limitation of only being able to buy x amount of items

XxDaBombGamerxX

Honorable
Dec 18, 2014

I know for Newegg, it says "x limit per customer", so I would probably guess either account or address

Same way you get around limits for mail-in rebates. Enlist the help of friends and family for use of their names and addresses.

Has to be people you trust because you'll have to pay them upfront--it's unreasonable to expect people helping you to extend you credit

XxDaBombGamerxX

Honorable
Dec 18, 2014

Sorry if this seems completely unnecessary, but what exactly is a trade account. I've been trying to look into it, and all I can find is stocks.

Maybe they don't have such an account, call them? See what they can do for a small company?

Solution

XxDaBombGamerxX

Honorable
Dec 18, 2014

Alright. Thanks Man!

TRENDING THREADS