[SOLVED] How to get most out of my current build?

Mar 3, 2019
This is my current build:
Intel core i5-6402p
HIS R9 290
HyperX Fury 1x8GB DDR4 @2133MHz
Asus H110M-C
Cooler master GX650
Antec NX200
What tweaks do you suggest to make the most out of it?
I run this on LG 22inch AMD Freesync FHD monitor.

Solution
Hello again,
Well, its kinda a big tweaktown.
Firstly I would set in power options to high perfomance.

CPU
Go to bios and look if there is any BCLK (Busclock, it should be 100.00Mhz~), you can do 102/103 if you are lucky, disable C-states and rest of that power saving.

Memory
I would suggest you trying first higher frequency (As i see max is 2400MHz.... set it to 2400 or enable the XMP if you see it, since it will save you a lot of time).
Other is making tigher timings, for example if your timing is 5-6-7-18 1T
5 is Cas, 6 tRCD (RAS to CAS), 7 tRP (RAS precharge), 19 is tRAS its sum of first 3 numbers 5+6+7=18 which can be -1 or +1
The tigher the better, but expect a bit voltage to add it.
up to 1.35V is safe...
Hello again,
Well, its kinda a big tweaktown.
Firstly I would set in power options to high perfomance.

CPU
Go to bios and look if there is any BCLK (Busclock, it should be 100.00Mhz~), you can do 102/103 if you are lucky, disable C-states and rest of that power saving.

Memory
I would suggest you trying first higher frequency (As i see max is 2400MHz.... set it to 2400 or enable the XMP if you see it, since it will save you a lot of time).
Other is making tigher timings, for example if your timing is 5-6-7-18 1T
5 is Cas, 6 tRCD (RAS to CAS), 7 tRP (RAS precharge), 19 is tRAS its sum of first 3 numbers 5+6+7=18 which can be -1 or +1
The tigher the better, but expect a bit voltage to add it.
up to 1.35V is safe.
Forgot to add "Memory stability test clickable link here"

GPU
Well since your PSU is kinda OLD I would not suggest to push voltage into GPU, just do basic overclock "CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO TUTORIAL".
But first fix your GPU in your other thread.

Solution