Question How to get my 3rd monitor working again

Sep 11, 2019
So about a few months ago i had updated my windows and when i did so my third monitor stopped working when it was previously working a few minutes just before the update, i uninstalled the update and rolled back and it started working again. well about a month ago i forgot about this issue and now i had to use this force updater so i could play halo wars 2 and after updating again my third monitor stopped working, i tried to rollback again but for whatever reason i couldnt, my previous restore points i had set in the year are all gone as well. i have a gtx 980 and 2 of my monitors are plugged DVI and my 3rd is display port and it recognizes when i plug it in with a window sound but says no signal, i tried connecting another dvi to my motherboard and it doesnt recognize it either. im now running the most current update of windows 10 (9/10/19) and the current Nvidia drivers. please help me D; is there a way i could just go back to to how things were back in february or march??

Sep 11, 2019
stick with 1 thread
So about a few months ago i had updated my windows and when i did so my third monitor stopped working when it was previously working a few minutes just before the update, i uninstalled the update and rolled back and it started working again. well about a month ago i forgot about this issue and now i had to use this force updater so i could play halo wars 2 and after updating again my third monitor stopped working, i tried to rollback again but for whatever reason i couldnt, my previous restore points i had set in the year are all gone as well. i have a gtx 980 and 2 of my monitors are plugged DVI and my 3rd is display port and it recognizes when i plug it in with a window sound but says no signal, i tried connecting another dvi to my motherboard and it doesnt recognize it either. im now running the most current update of windows 10 (9/10/19) and the current Nvidia drivers. please help me D; is there a way i could just go back to to how things were back in february or march??