[SOLVED] How to get my graphics card to work after I upgraded it

May 17, 2020
So I have just upgraded my graphics card and after I installed the new one it would not turn on the LEDs not spin the fans and not give a signal. When I install it the exact same way for the old graphics card it works perfectly fine but when I do the same thing to my new one it does not work.

Solution
So I have just upgraded my graphics card and after I installed the new one it would not turn on the LEDs not spin the fans and not give a signal. When I install it the exact same way for the old graphics card it works perfectly fine but when I do the same thing to my new one it does not work.
you probably didnt connect the power connector that is needed from the PSU for the upgraded GPU, what graphics card did you get?

Ferimer

Distinguished
you probably didnt connect the power connector that is needed from the PSU for the upgraded GPU, what graphics card did you get?

Solution