How to get new motherboard to work in already running PC?

Had a PC, changed the motherboard, not sure how to get it to work? I have the install disc, but I don't know how to get it to run. The computer starts up, the MSI logo appears, then it goes to the screen asking if I want to start Windows 7 normally (obviously doesn't work), or run repairs (doesn't fix anything).

Pressing the key to get into the BIOS opens up a tonne of options on the command prompt style screen, don't know if they're any good.

What do I do?

Thanks.

According to the Win7 OEM license yes. The OEM license is valid only for that motherboard.

Have you thought about Windows 8 at all? With Windows 8 you can change motherboards even with an OEM(system builder) license.

Try and see if it does work with SATA set to IDE.

I cant see anything like that on the main menu. It says the date and time, then under that SATA Port 1,2,3,4 and wjats in them. I dont see AHCI so IDE anywere?

If I go to boot priorities and set the DVD drive to first, will that make it read the MSI install disc and work?

Thanks for the help.

The advanced tab has-

PCI Subsystem Settings
ACPI Settings
Integrated Peripherals
Integrated Graphics Configuration
Intel Rapid Start Technology
USB Config
Super IO Config
Hardware Monitor
Intel Smart Connect Configuration
Power Management Setup
Wake Up Event Setup

All useless?

Rapid start just says Rapid Start is disabled. Just looked in "Integrated Peripherals", it has a SATA Configuration subsection, it says "SATA mode Disabled".

Options are Disabled AHCI and IDE, should I try it with IDE?