HoW to GET the redeem code AfTER purchasing a gtx 970?

Sezanmk

Reputable
Dec 6, 2014
Hey i am going to buy a msi gtx 970 4g. i heard there is a offer going around that if you buy a 970 or 980 gpu you can have one of three games for free. But how to get the redeem code? Does it come in the box? Do you have to buy it from supported stores from msi to get the code? Which one of the supported stores is closest to Jeddah in Saudi Arabia? I wanted to get it from Newegg but they do not ship in Saudi Arabia. I really need to know about this and need to know it quickly because the offer is ending in 8.1.15 . So please help me!!!!

Solution
Hey it worked! I just got the redemption code from Amazon. It took about 5 minutes to follow instructions but I am downloading far cry 4 right now and it's working out alright. It took less than a week to get the confirmation email so that's good

Sezanmk

Reputable
Dec 6, 2014
Thanks friend. But i am really like have zero knowledge about it so allow me to ask you a few more questions like is there any retail stores in Jeddah that have the redeem code in their product description? I looked into msi website and searched for official stores but none of them seems to be in Saudi Arabia. And if thats true then how to get the code because after purchasing the gpu i wont have any money left and not gonna be able to get the ACU. But i really really want that game. Thanks again.

MadMorigan

Reputable
Nov 24, 2014
Hey, I am in the exact same boat, I ordered my msi gtx 970 from amazon. I heard from amazon forums that if you speak to the customer service from amazon about it (I personally like the chat box), then they will just give it to you right then and there. Sometimes, retailers "forget" their promotion deals

Sezanmk

Reputable
Dec 6, 2014

Hey man did you get the code after speaking to the customer service?

MadMorigan

Reputable
Nov 24, 2014
I just received and installed the gtx 970, even though i ordered it on the 12th. I also talked to the Amazon people and they said that you should receive a code 7-10 days after they SHIPPED not since you placed the order. If you still haven't got it, Amazon can help you out (IF it is an Amazon order). I guess I still have to wait up to Christmas day (sigh).

Sezanmk

Reputable
Dec 6, 2014

Let me know if you get the code. I am just hesitated to trust amazon.... but if you get the code.....i will be sure to order from amazon....

MadMorigan

Reputable
Nov 24, 2014
Sure thing, you'll have to wait, ( I will know for sure on the 25th December). The wait period is so that people don't just buy the graphics card so that they can get a free game and then return the graphics card for a refund and keep the free game.

Nvidia can't get a refund on a redemption code, so they make people wait 7-10 days to make sure they are not scamming them

Sezanmk

Reputable
Dec 6, 2014

Understood.... I'll wait......

MadMorigan

Reputable
Nov 24, 2014
Hey it worked! I just got the redemption code from Amazon. It took about 5 minutes to follow instructions but I am downloading far cry 4 right now and it's working out alright. It took less than a week to get the confirmation email so that's good

Solution

Sezanmk

Reputable
Dec 6, 2014

Good to know man...... Guess i will just order it from amazon now..... :)