[SOLVED] How to get windows 10 to load previous desktop

Lord-Xanthor

Reputable
Aug 5, 2019
After installing windows 10 pro and logging into onedrive I noticed the desktop never synched. Figured it would update but seems it may have taken what was installed as new desktop and no option that I can find other than synching what that pc has with the others. It's frustrating as I'll have to redo everything to set that up since she's disabled and only understands what she has seen for years

Solution
As far as I can tell, Windows 10 syncing, assuming you're doing it with a Microsoft Account, only syncs certain settings and appearances. It does not, for example, put in the shortcuts from another computer to a new one.

If you want the apps from the previous computer, you have to re-install them and reconfigure them.
As far as I can tell, Windows 10 syncing, assuming you're doing it with a Microsoft Account, only syncs certain settings and appearances. It does not, for example, put in the shortcuts from another computer to a new one.

If you want the apps from the previous computer, you have to re-install them and reconfigure them.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS