[SOLVED] how to get windows 10 working.

svaage70

Honorable
Dec 30, 2014
I have just installed a new motherboard Asrock b450 pro4, graphic card Asus 1060 3gg cpu: ryzen5 1600 ram 16gb. When I install windows 10, and finich with the office reklam, my monitor is going black,when i then restart the pc nothing happemd, i am installing on 1tb m2 ssd.
I hope that anybody can advice mi
thanks

I install windows 10, and finich with the office reklam
what is this supposed to mean?
"finich" i have no idea what the definiton is.
"reklam" is a word for advertising that is not used often in modern language.
I hope that anybody can advice
google "breadboarding" a system and do this to test basic components.

also include your power supply make & model and if it is new or carried over from an old system and how long it may have been in use previously.

svaage70

Honorable
Dec 30, 2014
what is this supposed to mean?
"finich" i have no idea what the definiton is.
"reklam" is a word for advertising that is not used often in modern language.

google "breadboarding" a system and do this to test basic components.

also include your power supply make & model and if it is new or carried over from an old system and how long it may have been in use previously.
I am sorry that my english wreithing is so bat that you dont understand it, When i install windows 10 it stops, when i must decline office, and my monitor goes dark, Ihope that this help.

svaage70

Honorable
Dec 30, 2014
Thanks for the answer. I am taking a break, for the moment nothing seems to worke, only qne M2 slot is vorking, the asus graphic card is only working on svi not hdmi, and windows 10, dont install, i think that i am trying with some older ssd i have, and start from zero.