How to host VCTF games?

I've been playing VCTF games online but I want to host a game on my
LAN. How do I do this? I've downloaded some VCTF maps and put them in
my maps folder, but the Vehicle CTF option does not appear in Instant
Action or Host Game.

How do I enable VCTF for LAN games? I've read the VCTF code was
already in UT2004, so I don't think I need to download a server mod.

I am running UT2004 patched up to 3355.

Boz

http://www.unrealadmin.org has tutorials on how to setup servers. I will
also note, i've run a vCTF server for a few months for me and my buds. There
aren't alot of maps, and bugs rear their ugly heads, ALOT! Still fun as all
hell
Syn

I had a look at the tutorials but nothing that covers VCTF. I know how
to create a LAN game (a listening server whilst playing on it too), but
I can't find any way to enable the Vehicle CTF option in the list of
game types.

Boz

> I've been playing VCTF games online but I want to host a game on my
> LAN. How do I do this? I've downloaded some VCTF maps and put them
in
> my maps folder, but the Vehicle CTF option does not appear in Instant
> Action or Host Game.
>
> How do I enable VCTF for LAN games? I've read the VCTF code was
> already in UT2004, so I don't think I need to download a server mod.
>
> I am running UT2004 patched up to 3355.

Finally! I found the answer by accident.

I've just installed the "Editors Choice Edition Bonus Pack" and that
enabled the Vehicle CTF option in Instant Action and Host Game. You
still have to download VCTF maps and put them in the maps folder, as
there are no VCTF maps that come with the game, but that's no hardship.

To download the ECE Bonus Pack go to:
http://www.unrealtournament.com/news/view.php?id=2248

Hope this helps someone!

Boz