How to i fix network disconection in window 7

mk02132

Reputable
Sep 25, 2015
I have TP-LINK 300Mbps TL-WN821N wifi adapter .

1. I have tried to uninstall and then re-install drivers from device manager (adapter option).
2.I tried to install driver from " http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=14&PFid=7&Level=5&Conn=4&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false" as lack of this driver is known to cause ndis driver error which is related to network problem .
3.I even tried to re-install window 7.
4.Uninstall internet download manager .
5. In power management of adapter and other usb ports -" Allowed computer to turn off device to save power "
6.undo action 5 but problem remains.
7. In device manager->services->wlanAuto config .. set it to automatic and start .

what have i observed :

1.Wifi disconnects when i try to download anything with internet downlaod manager or stream HD video on youtube .
2.Adapter heats up a little .

temporary solution for 5 minutes:
i plug out my adapter and pugin again .

mk02132

Reputable
Sep 25, 2015
I'm very grateful for you help , thanks but i realize that my WiFi was disconnecting because i was using USB port to power my new speakers .

May be it was because speakers took lot of power from USB port and my pc shutdown power from all the ports to save power . This explains why net disconnected when i stream videos from youtube.

If you have other explanation , i would love to know out of curiosity and how can i use m speakers gain !