How to install a mSATA cache to improve the performance of my laptop ?

Tencent

Honorable
Feb 17, 2014
I have a HP ENVY SLEEKBOOK 4-1108tx laptop. This laptop is almost similar to HP ENVY ULTRABOOK 4 series .( same appearance, same size, same display, touchpad , same chipset ect..) Only difference is that ULTRABOOK comes with a 32GB mSATA cache fixed, and SLEEKBOOK doesn't....! I don't know whether it's exactly the same motherboard of ULTRABOOK, but there is a connector for mSATA on my motherboard and my motherboard has exactly the same chipset of ULTRABOOK. So I would like to know if there is any way how I could use a mSATA cache with my laptop.
Further details : there is no any information about this either in the user manual or in hp forums. I know that I cannot just buy a mSATA and fix it because I don't have "Intel Rapid Storage Technology" (or other option with a similar name) in my BIOS to choose under HDD control.

Tencent

Honorable
Feb 17, 2014

Yes, I also think so....It will be useless to install an mSATA without having IRST to handle it...! So I'd like to know that if there any possibility of changing my BIOS (not upgrading) to get IRST.....

Thank you.

Yes, I also think so....It will be useless to install an mSATA without having IRST to handle it...! So I'd like to know that if there any possibility of changing my BIOS (not upgrading) to get IRST.....

Only possibility would be a hacked BIOS and I would not recommend that.

Yogi