[SOLVED] How to install net framework 3.5 OFFLINE win 10

Pc6777

Honorable
Dec 18, 2014
I want an offline installer for this, when i try to enable it in control panel it sys it wants to download it, i don't want a web installer I need an offline installer so i can run my programs offline if need be. I tried downloading the offline installer from Microsoft but when i try to run it it trys get get me to do a web install.

Bob.B

Prominent
Feb 8, 2021
I want an offline installer for this, when i try to enable it in control panel it sys it wants to download it, i don't want a web installer I need an offline installer so i can run my programs offline if need be. I tried downloading the offline installer from Microsoft but when i try to run it it trys get get me to do a web install.
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ei=ezQ4YKqtI63k5NoP8qy7kAg&q=install+net+framework+3.5+windows+10+offline&oq=install+net+framework&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAEYCDICCAAyAggAMgIIADICCAAyAggAMgIIADICCAAyAggAMgIIADICCAA6BwgAELADEEM6BAgAEEM6BggAEAcQHjoHCAAQsQMQDToECAAQDVCdwARY69kEYMyOBWgBcAJ4AIABYogBpgWSAQE5mAEAoAEBqgEHZ3dzLXdpesgBCsABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz

Bob.B

Prominent
Feb 8, 2021
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ei=ezQ4YKqtI63k5NoP8qy7kAg&q=install+net+framework+3.5+windows+10+offline&oq=install+net+framework&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAEYCDICCAAyAggAMgIIADICCAAyAggAMgIIADICCAAyAggAMgIIADICCAA6BwgAELADEEM6BAgAEEM6BggAEAcQHjoHCAAQsQMQDToECAAQDVCdwARY69kEYMyOBWgBcAJ4AIABYogBpgWSAQE5mAEAoAEBqgEHZ3dzLXdpesgBCsABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz

USAFRet

Titan
Mar 16, 2013
for testing stuff that needs it, I need to get it on a pc for testing that will never touch the internet
Scroll down until you see "Using DISM with no Internet connectivity"

But testing things that need .net, on a system with NO connectivity...serves no purpose.
The whole concept of ".net" involves "online".

Pc6777

Honorable
Dec 18, 2014
Scroll down until you see "Using DISM with no Internet connectivity"

But testing things that need .net, on a system with NO connectivity...serves no purpose.
The whole concept of ".net" involves "online".
after hours of scouring the internet i got it to work, I needed to get it from installation media with command prompt. I will leave myself a text document of the command i can copy and paste and a read me for when i need it.

ASK THE COMMUNITY