[SOLVED] How to install new hardware?

Sep 1, 2019
Hey, so I've bought all the hardware I selected for my new pc. What should I do now? Just put them into the case? Or installing drivers etc.. I am a total noob at this subject sorry :p

mtracy1991

Reputable
I would advise to watch a few YouTube videos on each component so you know. My first PC build was pretty decent, as I knew nothing at the time and the only issue I had was understanding the directions to my CPU cooler; which were terrible. Everything else was pretty much a breeze.

Sep 5, 2019
When it comes to installing new hardware as long as you have windows 10 all your drivers install automatically besides your gpu drivers which all you have to do for that is search the gpu name on either amd or nvidias drive support page.when it comes to installing parts just watch any number of how tos on youtube

Sep 5, 2019
When it comes to installing new hardware as long as you have windows 10 all your drivers install automatically besides your gpu drivers which all you have to do for that is search the gpu name on either amd or nvidias drive support page.when it comes to installing parts just watch any number of how tos on youtube

If your running windows 7 or earlier download the network adapter drivers(just type the adapters name then drivers in google) then when yiu have internet and you dont feel like finding the drivers just get a driver auto installer it'll install them for you(warning they may not be the most current drivers but youll be up and running atleast)