How to install xp to windows 7 based laptop

G

Hello,sir my name nithin, i have windows 7 based laptop, i would like to install xp, but i am not able install

Hiniberus

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2009
Hello Nithin,

I'm sorry to say but in order to install XP, you would have to format your hard-drive (which means you will loose ALL your data unless you do back-ups), then install xp and if you have the CD, install windows 7. To my knowledge, there is no way of doing it other than how I stated but perhaps there is.

G

same problem me too.i wanna go to install window xp in my labtop.but already win-7 is in my labtop.if i insert the disk win-xp,it can't reboot.so,how to install the xp in my laptop.can u help me any one pls?

same problem me too.i wanna go to install window xp in my labtop.but already win-7 is in my labtop.if i insert the disk win-xp,it can't reboot.so,how to install the xp in my laptop.can u help me any one pls?

Hey sathish_99

I'd be more than happy to help. It's best if you start your own thread for this. That will avoid hijacking this thread, and confusion over who is talking to whom. I'll watch for your thread, or you can PM me the link.

TRENDING THREADS