[SOLVED] How to kill the German in Bunker 5 on call of duty ww2

riobijoy

Reputable
Jun 30, 2019
How do I progress from the hand to hand knife skirmish with the german soldier without being knifed?
repetead;t pressing button F is not working at all.
Please help

Solution
From memory, I'm pretty sure most of the QTEs in that game are more than just a "press this key at this time" scenario. First off, you want to repeatedly tap rapidly (mash) the key when it's flashing.

For the finisher moves, whenever you see a circle, you have to move the cursor into it before mashing the indicated key.

The :24 mark in this video shows the mouse prompt with directional arrow telling you where to move the cursor before mashing the key for the finisher move.

I thought it was a pretty good game, shame to miss it on a misinterpretation of how QTEs are performed.
From memory, I'm pretty sure most of the QTEs in that game are more than just a "press this key at this time" scenario. First off, you want to repeatedly tap rapidly (mash) the key when it's flashing.

For the finisher moves, whenever you see a circle, you have to move the cursor into it before mashing the indicated key.

The :24 mark in this video shows the mouse prompt with directional arrow telling you where to move the cursor before mashing the key for the finisher move.

I thought it was a pretty good game, shame to miss it on a misinterpretation of how QTEs are performed.

Last edited:
Solution