How to list Group members

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

I need to be able to create a printed list and/or a text
file of the members of user groups. I have found
Showmbrs.exe in the NT resource Kit, but can't figure out
how to export it to a text file. I am open to
suggestions and can do some VB programming if needed.

Hello,

You can use IDEAL Administration for this ( http://www.pointdev.com ). Two
solutions: export memberships into MS Access database (menu "Database",
"Objects") or export memberhips into a csv file (text file), menu
"Migration", "Members". You can export several servers at once.

"Ken" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:804c01c431dc
$db31d9e0$a601280a@phx.gbl: