[SOLVED] How to listen to audio on 2 separate monitors ? Also I/O port question

Nov 17, 2021
So this is a pretty dumb question, but I can't figure it out. I want to play a movie on my speakers on one of my monitors and play GTA 5 & listen to youtube on the other on headphones. How can I do this? Also do I plug my headphone jack into the line in or out or microphone port on the I/O shield? Thanks a lot.

Solution
I want to play a movie on my speakers on one of my monitors and play GTA 5 & listen to youtube on the other on headphones.

Found this,
link: https://windowsreport.com/play-sound-2-devices-windows-10/

Also do I plug my headphone jack into the line in or out or microphone port in the io shield?

Line-out. If colored, it is green colored.

1.jpg.29e2f4207953ac1d8dd07114fb2d2531.jpg

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
Solution
I want to play a movie on my speakers on one of my monitors and play GTA 5 & listen to youtube on the other on headphones. How can I do this?
It depends mainly on your video playback software, if it can output audio to no-default audio output.
GTA5 and youtube will go to default audio output. This is not configurable.

But video player may have options to configure audio output. So - find the right video player, that can do this.

Nov 17, 2021
It depends mainly on your video playback software, if it can output audio to no-default audio output.
GTA5 and youtube will go to default audio output. This is not configurable.

But video player may have options to configure audio output. So - find the right video player, that can do this.
What settings?