How to login in window 7

Sep 24, 2018
After trying to change my password my laptop froze and I shut it down now my laptop won't allow me to enter my password again

Solution
Switch the laptop off then power it up again, this time mashing the Function 8 key. A menu will appear and you need to go for Safe Mode with Networking. That level of Windows 7 loads with only the necessities and gives you a chance to see what's blocking a smooth startup.

That's as far as we can go with password issues so you're on your own.

We can't see proof of ownership or entitlement to log in. If you can't sort the problem on Safe Mode, go to a professional PC Fixer and take proof of those two issues. They can decide whether to take the job on or not.
Switch the laptop off then power it up again, this time mashing the Function 8 key. A menu will appear and you need to go for Safe Mode with Networking. That level of Windows 7 loads with only the necessities and gives you a chance to see what's blocking a smooth startup.

That's as far as we can go with password issues so you're on your own.

We can't see proof of ownership or entitlement to log in. If you can't sort the problem on Safe Mode, go to a professional PC Fixer and take proof of those two issues. They can decide whether to take the job on or not.

Solution