how to make a bootable dvd with windows 10 and office 2016 together on DVD+R DL

Abdulbari1998

Reputable
Apr 4, 2015
Hello guys,
I want to make a bootable dvd of Windows 10(I know how to make a bootable DVD but it doesn't leave any space in the DVD I am using DVD+R DL)...
Actually the iso of my windows is little bit bigger in size so it can't fit on a normal DVD+R..so I have to use DVD+R DL which is 8.5GB and I don't want to waste my whole dvd so I want to know that how to make a dvd that can fit both together... I am using nero express for making bootable DVD

Solution
Agreed - USB will be faster to install from and you can recover the space when you're done installing. Microsoft always updates the downloadable ISO so if you need it again in the future, it should come with recent updates. Saves time not doing Windows Updates after installation.

Abdulbari1998

Reputable
Apr 4, 2015

I don't think that it will work...and for this I have to download the whole windows again and I don't want to do this.... but thanks :)

Abdulbari1998

Reputable
Apr 4, 2015

I have installed windows 10 on my pc via usb...but want to convert that iso to dvd thanks :)

Rooster__

Reputable
Jan 26, 2016

You will have to deal with that, it takes the space it takes, but you should really consider using a usb, i still dont understand why you are using a dvd

leo2kp

Distinguished
Agreed - USB will be faster to install from and you can recover the space when you're done installing. Microsoft always updates the downloadable ISO so if you need it again in the future, it should come with recent updates. Saves time not doing Windows Updates after installation.

Solution