How to make a clean reinstall for XP Home Edition

Hi, I want to restore my PC as it came when I bought it. The fact is that I
already use system restore but it leaves a lot of information that I saved
before and many shortcuts. Is there a way to restore OS with a format option?
Any suggestions.
--
Orlando Morales

Consult your PC manual for how to use System Recovery (recovery not
restore).
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging