[SOLVED] How to make a picture slowly move from bottom to the top?

Apr 15, 2019
I tried to find a program or anything that would help me do this, but in vain and it sounds so simple (maybe it isn't). So I have a drawing that is large in height and I want to make a video where the camera would slowly move over it, from the bottom to the top. How can I do this?

Solution
Adobe after effects can get this done. Import the picture into new composition. click on the layer drop down menu in the timeline. place a position key frame and move the slider to like 4 seconds and place another key frame. keeping the second key frame selected by left clicking once look next to the option position there's two number values. First one is for moving the picture horizontal and the second one vertical. Increase the vertical value that will make the picture go down decreasing it will make the picture go up. Since you placed the second key frame at 4 seconds it's gonna take exactly 4 seconds for the picture to complete the movement so if you want the picture to move more slowly place the second keyframe even farther like...

Kamal007v

Honorable
Nov 15, 2014
Adobe after effects can get this done. Import the picture into new composition. click on the layer drop down menu in the timeline. place a position key frame and move the slider to like 4 seconds and place another key frame. keeping the second key frame selected by left clicking once look next to the option position there's two number values. First one is for moving the picture horizontal and the second one vertical. Increase the vertical value that will make the picture go down decreasing it will make the picture go up. Since you placed the second key frame at 4 seconds it's gonna take exactly 4 seconds for the picture to complete the movement so if you want the picture to move more slowly place the second keyframe even farther like 10 seconds. Then render the video. But of course it all comes down to if you have After effects or not. I hope it's similar for premiere too.

Solution
Apr 15, 2019
Adobe after effects can get this done. Import the picture into new composition. click on the layer drop down menu in the timeline. place a position key frame and move the slider to like 4 seconds and place another key frame. keeping the second key frame selected by left clicking once look next to the option position there's two number values. First one is for moving the picture horizontal and the second one vertical. Increase the vertical value that will make the picture go down decreasing it will make the picture go up. Since you placed the second key frame at 4 seconds it's gonna take exactly 4 seconds for the picture to complete the movement so if you want the picture to move more slowly place the second keyframe even farther like 10 seconds. Then render the video. But of course it all comes down to if you have After effects or not. I hope it's similar for premiere too.

I have never used Adobe After Effects, so I apologize for this stupid question, but how to set a keyframe? I searched for the answer but I'm not seeing the options they are suggesting (like the whole stopwatch thing).

USAFRet

Titan
I tried to find a program or anything that would help me do this, but in vain and it sounds so simple (maybe it isn't). So I have a drawing that is large in height and I want to make a video where the camera would slowly move over it, from the bottom to the top. How can I do this?
What platform is this to be displayed on?

Knowing that, you can work backwards to the format, and the tool to make it do that.

Apr 15, 2019
Yeah if you click on the stop watch it places a key frame. If you are confused where to find the position thingy. Just select the picture layer you imported in timeline and hit "P" You will see the position stop watch. Now click on the time watch to place a key frame.
Reference video :
View: https://youtu.be/CVeVUl4S21o?t=117
I have figured it all out now, except one final problem. As I said, the image is huge, so the whole point is for it to be zoomed and we get to see every part of it as it moves to the top. But when I render the video, I'm seeing the whole image as it is, just moving from bottom to the top. How do I change view, the way it will be displayed at the end?