How to make bootable pendrive

Status
Not open for further replies.

meathead_21

Honorable
Feb 21, 2013
Hello MEATHEAD here Sounds to me that you need the procedure for making a bootable usb
The first thing you need is at least a 4 gig usb The file is only a little over 3 gigs-
Now you have to format it H

meathead_21

Honorable
Feb 21, 2013
Hello MEATHEAD here sounds to me like you need a procedure to create a bootable usb. So first i'll give you a website to download your windows ISO file
Now download WINDOWS DOWNLOAD TOOL next download FREE DOWNLOAD MANAGER. You should use it to download your ISO file because it's over 2 gigs

http://www.mydigitallife.info/download-windows-7-iso-official-32-bit-and-64-bit-direct-download-links/

First you need at least a 4 gig usb. The file is a little larger than 3 gigs
Now you have to format it. So insert the usb and follow these steps
#1 go to command prompt start/acsessories/right click command prompt/click run as administrator
#2 type diskpart ( hit enter every time you type something )
#3 type list disk
#4 type select disk ( here you will need to select the # or letter assigned to your usb.
you can tell by the size of it )
#5 type clean
#6 type create partition primary
#7 type select partition (here normally you would use the same # or letter as in step
#4 if you get an error message like i do select the disk that has 0 mb if you have one
#5 type clean
#6 type create partition primary
#7 type select partition ( normally ou would select the same # or letter as in step #4
if you get an error message like i do then select the disk with 0 mb if you have one.
#8 type active
#9 type format fs=fat32
it should now begin formatting it will take the better part of a half hour to complete
Now bring up your download tool
#10 click BROWSE
#11 find your ISO file ( click on te little box to the left of computer and local disk will drop down. ) click on it
#12 Left then right click on DOWNLOADS
#13 it will drop it right in there for you
#14 click next in your download tool
#15 click usb
Now you will probably have to change the selection where it says REMOVEABLE DISK
so click the little arrow and select your usb
#16 click BEGIN COPYING and there you go
Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.