How to make games start on secondary monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
Uuuhhhhh, Ive googled that, most of times didnt worked quite well, but I can suggest this.
"A solution I am using involves Steam. Install Steam and start it up in Big Picture mode, under display settings, select the monitor you want to play the game on. By doing this steam changes the windows primary display temporarily until you leave big picture mode. You can add non steam games to your steam library as shortcuts so you can launch any game(or any other program) via Big Picture which launches on the display you chosen."

OP https://gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/138531/how-to-move-a-fullscreen-game-to-the-second-monitor/160962

cheatsparkvideos

Prominent
Mar 18, 2018

i have tried the key combination, but it stays the same res as it was on primary. But there is no way to make it launch on secondary one ?

You have to set your secondary monitor as primary.
Desktop, right click, display settings, then I think advanced option.
Now you see 2 screens named 1 and 2, select the one you wanna use as primary and click option as select primary or similar.
Sorry if its not soo detailed im on phone.

Or you wanna run 2 games at same time or?
Whats your point?

cheatsparkvideos

Prominent
Mar 18, 2018

i want to my games to launch on my secondary monitor, i know how to change primary secondary but is there a way to make my games launch on secondary monitor ?

Uuuhhhhh, Ive googled that, most of times didnt worked quite well, but I can suggest this.
"A solution I am using involves Steam. Install Steam and start it up in Big Picture mode, under display settings, select the monitor you want to play the game on. By doing this steam changes the windows primary display temporarily until you leave big picture mode. You can add non steam games to your steam library as shortcuts so you can launch any game(or any other program) via Big Picture which launches on the display you chosen."

OP https://gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/138531/how-to-move-a-fullscreen-game-to-the-second-monitor/160962

Solution

cheatsparkvideos

Prominent
Mar 18, 2018

Will try, thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.