How to make my dual monitor work properly in windows 10?

Kongkarl

Reputable
Dec 4, 2015
Hello, I got myself a new computer with 2 monitors the other day and want to set this up with windows 10.

Before I start addressing my problem.
Lets call my main monitor, the one where all the gaming and stuff will happen, for A this is connected with a HDMI to my GPU (R9 390)

My second monitor is to my right, connected with a DVI. Used for extra stuff that I will need. Lets call it B.

My problem:
I want to drag stuff from A to B and vica versa. The problem is that I need to drag all the stuff to the left on monitor A to make it appear on monitor B. I hope this isn't too confusing.

Monitor A right in front of me. Monitor B to right. Yet when I want to drag stuff from A to B it's like I have to do it in the opposite direction. I don't know how to explain this in more detail. But I would love for some help on how to make it go from A to B with no hassle :)

Also my english isn't my main language so sorry about grammar mistakes etc.

Solution
Its all good!

You want monitor A as the center piece and B is to your right so you are swiveling your head between middle and right in your everyday mode of work. What you want to achieve is called extended display found within the display settings in Windows. Whereby the displays are tagged by your OS to help identify which goes where.

You can follow this guide to get yourself started with orientation and eventual gaming/productivity duties ;)

Lutfij

Titan
Its all good!

You want monitor A as the center piece and B is to your right so you are swiveling your head between middle and right in your everyday mode of work. What you want to achieve is called extended display found within the display settings in Windows. Whereby the displays are tagged by your OS to help identify which goes where.

You can follow this guide to get yourself started with orientation and eventual gaming/productivity duties ;)

Solution