[SOLVED] How to make my Thermaltake case cooler?

Jeff_120

Honorable
Dec 11, 2016
Hello
I have a Thermaltake Versa N26 that comes with one fan on the back, I bought 4 additional fans (aerocool RGB 120 at 1200rpm), I installed 2 on the front that suck up air to the inside and 2 on top to push out the hot air.
Though I am afraid it's still not cool enough, my old rtx 2080 was reaching high temperatures of 87c, and my brand new RTX 3070 is reaching 79c in 4k gaming
What can I do to make this case cooler?

Lutfij

Titan
The truth of the matter is that Thermaltake's case design department are run by a bunch of blind folks since they tend to have complete hit's or complete misses with case designs. I actually have that case, leftover after a client decided to ditch the case entirely, since it has bad airflow and no matter what you do, it doesn't remove the fact that all the plastic and improper design leads to more heat build up than heat expulsion.

The only way to solve the heat problem is to get a new case, frankly.

What are the specs to your system as of this moment?

Jeff_120

Honorable
Dec 11, 2016
The truth of the matter is that Thermaltake's case design department are run by a bunch of blind folks since they tend to have complete hit's or complete misses with case designs. I actually have that case, leftover after a client decided to ditch the case entirely, since it has bad airflow and no matter what you do, it doesn't remove the fact that all the plastic and improper design leads to more heat build up than heat expulsion.

The only way to solve the heat problem is to get a new case, frankly.

What are the specs to your system as of this moment?

Ryzen 2700
B450M Gaming Plus
RTX 3070
32gb ddr4
2 SSD and 2 HDD

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Computer Cases – Expert-Zone
ezonelb.com
ezonelb.com
Bummer.
At the time of this post, all the breathable chassis - or at least, look breathable - within that budget are out of stock...
Thermaltake Versa N23
Cougar MX310
Cougar MX330

Reactions: Jeff_120

Jeff_120

Honorable
Dec 11, 2016
Ok so after 2 hours of Red Dead 2 at 4k Ultra about 45fps, temperatures are at 77c max instead of 79c
Though I am pretty sure the Asus dual 3070 is limited to 79c with thermal throttling so perhaps the temperatures would have reached 82 or more with the versa n26, so yes I am happy that my GPU is not reaching it's max temperatures anymore